Prepare hot and cold meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. According to responsibilities, grilling and baking must be included in the menu.
Job Responsibilities :
- Food must be served and handled at military dining, including cooking, grilling and baking.
- Need to prepare packaged, fresh meat and vegetables.
- Bake lots of pastries, cakes, bread according to the requirements of the menu.
- Flight meals need to be prepared and packaged
Employment Status :
- Full time.
Educational Requirements :
- Must have English Level 2 through International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Must have the ability to manage communication and food services effectively.
- Must have specific experience in progressive cooking, food hygiene, and recipe conversion.
- Directions Must have the ability to apply directions to perform cooking, baking and food service activities.
Experience Requirements :
- Must have 1 year experience in cooking. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of military dining and catering services.
- Must have a certificate of safe service.
Additional Requirements :
- Age 22-35 Years.
- Only male employees can apply.
- Must Have Medical Certificate.
- Must have Police Clearance Certificate.
- The mentality of working in the outdoor environment at high temperatures (+48 degrees) during the summer months.
Job Location :
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits :
- Salary Will Be Reviewed Yearly.
- Festival bonus 1 time.
- Accommodation and meals are free.
- Over Time Facility.
- Others Facilities Will Be Provided As Per Company Policy.